Get Married In Tombstone
Want an Old West wedding? There's no better place to get hitched in good old cowboy style than Tombstone. Take a moment to visit the Chamber Directory for a list of Places of Worship to assist you in planning your wedding.
Many of our restaurants, saloons, and businesses, to include the Tombstone Courthouse can host your wedding. Give your favorite place a call to check their availability.
Marriage Licenses: Licenses are issued at the Superior Court Office at the County Complex, Tombstone Canyon Road, Bisbee, AZ. Call (520) 432-8570 for hours of operation.
- No appointment necessary, but please arrange to have paperwork completed at least one day before the wedding ceremony.
- Both parties need to be present.
- Both parties must be 18 years of age or older.
- License process takes 15-20 minutes.
- Fee is $50.00 in cash (NO CHECKS).
- License is valid for one year anywhere in Arizona.
- No blood test required.
Marriage Licenses can also be purchased at Sierra Vista Municipal Court at 100 Colonia De Salud, Sierra Vista, AZ. Call (520) 803-3800 or (520) 803-3060 for all information.