About The Tombstone Chamber
The Tombstone Chamber Chamber of Commerce:
- is an organization of businesses seeking to further their collective interests, while advancing their community;
- is known world-wide as the marketing arm Tombstone Arizona;
- goals and efforts work to promote the entire community of Tombstone, with a focus on Tombstone Chamber member’s businesses;
- encourages new business growth;
- is responsible for promoting through marketing efforts Tombstone (the community and its events) as a destination location market. The Chamber advertises through a variety of advertising efforts with a goal to increase visitation to Tombstone thus increasing our over-all city revenue;
- also operates and manages the the Boothill Giftshop;
- acts as the advocate for Tombstone AZ with statewide Tourism agencies and organizations.
Join the more than 90 businesses that benefit from the Chamber’s marketing avenues, pro-business advocacy, and high visibility events throughout the year.
Being a Chamber Member is an incredibly affordable marketing and business resource for your business. Looking at it dollar wise – to join the Chamber works out to less than $10.50 a month. That is less than one trip to McDonalds! And the bang for your buck is greater.
Location and Hours
Tombstone Chamber of Commerce
Physical Location: 109 S 4th St, Tombstone, AZ 85638
Mailing: PO Box 995 | Tombstone, AZ 85638-0995
8 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
Tombstone Visitor Center - managed by the City of Tombstone
Physical Location: 395 E Allen St, Tombstone, AZ 85638
(Toll Free) (888) 457-3929
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday - Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Tombstone Chamber Location