About The Tombstone Chamber
The Tombstone Chamber Chamber of Commerce:
- is an organization of businesses seeking to further their collective interests, while advancing their community;
- is known world-wide as the marketing arm Tombstone Arizona;
- goals and efforts work to promote the entire community of Tombstone, with a focus on Tombstone Chamber member’s businesses;
- encourages new business growth;
- is responsible for promoting through marketing efforts Tombstone (the community and its events) as a destination location market. The Chamber advertises through a variety of advertising efforts with a goal to increase visitation to Tombstone thus increasing our over-all city revenue;
- operates and manages the Visitor Center, Boot Hill, and the Tombstone Courthouse;
- acts as the advocate for Tombstone with statewide Tourism agencies and organizations.
Join the more than 90 businesses that benefit from the Chamber’s marketing avenues, pro-business advocacy, and high visibility events throughout the year.
Being a Chamber Member is an incredibly affordable marketing and business resource for your business. Looking at it dollar wise – to join the Chamber works out to less than $10.50 a month. That is less than one trip to McDonalds! And the bang for your buck is greater.